Companie: Enel Energie
Departament: Global Digital Solutions
Adresa: Bucuresti, bulevardul Unirii, nr. 37A
Role and responsibilities:
- He is directly responsible for the technical design phase, guides and supports people (Teams and Stakeholders) in this phase to correctly adopt the Salesforce development framework and the defined integration best practices
- Evaluates and helps improve the performance of software components
- Interfaces with the Solution Architect to identify and design centralized capabilities
- Leads the technical design sessions and the writing of technical design documents
- Supports the Enterprise Architect team in the definition of new architectural patterns and evolution of integration architectures
Professional and technical competences:
- High knowledge of Salesforce and integration components for Salesforce (cloud integration, cloud security aspects, SFDC API, Apex controller, Apex web services, Apex callouts etc.).
- Experience gained on end-to-end implementation Salesforce CRM (SFDC) projects with integration with other business systems. Knowledge of the Informatica Cloud suite, the Heroku platform or experience in integration projects with CTI platforms is preferred
- Experience in application lifecycle management and the main code versioning and continuous integration tools, in particular the knowledge of the Atlassian suite (the reference solution for Enel) is preferred.
- Strong experience in configuring, customizing, programming APEX APIs, APEX triggers, and deploying new instances from scratch.
- Ability to define the system landscape, identifying the gaps between the current and desired state for a CRM solution.
- Salesforce certification path in DEV and ADM areas or on platform modules is preferred
- Direct experience on agile software development methodology
What we offer :
- Competitive salary package;
- Discounts for medical services;
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Real Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Days off (Christmas, Easter, Birthday, Energetician’s day);
- Reimbursing a part of the vacation ticket;
- Special offers for our employees from our contributors;
- Days of additional leave depending on seniority in work;
- A multinational structure where you can build a career.
Choose Enel if you want to grow, be valued, innovate and help to create shared value with communities and citizens. Whether in Romania or abroad, working for Enel is always an opportunity.
What else do you need to know?
We inform you that all applications received will be treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, with the rest of the applications being stored in the Enel database for a period of not more than one year.
All information will be treated as strictly confidential.
Enel Energie is, together with Enel Energie Muntenia, one of the supply companies of the Enel Group in Romania. The company offer includes both electricity and natural gas products, as well as added value services (such as assistance services, lighting products, air conditioning, home heating systems, energy efficiency solutions etc) for the clients whose needs we serve at our best.
Enel Group in Romania
Enel Group operates in more than 30 countries all over the world and it enjoys the confidence of approximatelyemployees worldwide. Enel Group in Romania is one of the largest private investors in the energy industry, carrying on operations in the fields of electricity distribution, supply, generation from renewable energy sources and in the field of innovative digital energy solutions. The Group entered the Romanian market in, and it provides services for 3 million clients. It has approximately 3,100 employees in Romania in all companies, and heir cooperation is based on the Open Power values: responsibility, innovation, trust and proactivity.
It is an extraordinary opportunity to work in the energy field in this age of the energy transition, and together we have the chance to contribute in Romania to goals such as decarbonisation trough green energy, electrical mobility, energy efficiency, circular economy, innovation, digitalization, all these complying with the principle of creating shared value, together with the communities which we serve.