In an environment where we currently offer end-customer Technical support as well as E-commerce support we now would like to focus on finding sales opportunities and implementing methods for driving the sale for these opportunities.
Our client is a global Audio/Video company with brands which have a long history in both the consumer and the professional settings and we are therefore looking for a team leader who is interested in technology, gadgets and music but the focal point of the skills have to be selling products over the phone or through chat.
• Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to drive satisfaction
• Collect and analyze call-center statistics to generate feasible idea’s to drive sales further
• Create procedures and train agents to use them, to secure the best possible impact of these procedures.
• Working closely together with the project manager as well as the client to improve our internal environment in order to enable the agents to sell.
• Offering full support to the agents who are working on a sales opportunity.
• Facilitating access of Agents/Analysts to reports on activity and suggest performance improvement plans for underachievers as well as development plans for the overachievers following up with them to complete plans
• Proficiency in English
• People management skills
• Minimum 1 year of First-hand experience in selling products (not services) over the phone or through chat
• Minimum 1 year of first-hand experience in leading sales oriented projects
• Knowledge of performance evaluations and customer service metrics
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
• Other European languages would represent an advantage