Are you looking for a new challenge within sales and business development? We are searching now a new colleague for our Industrial Doors Solutions division, based in Bucharest.
For Industrial Doors Solutions, part of ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems divisions specialized in high-speed doors, industrial doors, loading dock systems; we are looking for skilled individuals with strong knowledge in sales of industrial product and/or services. Our extensive portfolio means a full range of solutions for your entrances and openings, comprising high speed & industrial doors, docking systems and entrance automation; it also includes the services to keep them efficient. Created to match customer needs, our products ensure the efficient flow of both people and goods.
Offering long-term perspectives with the global leader in door opening solutions, the person will be part of a fast growing international company with opportunities for professional development in ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems.
We are looking for passionate people who want to make a difference on our road to the future. We understand that our success depends on providing our people with an environment in which they can thrive. Our business is an exciting and demanding one. We believe that if we expect people’s continued energy and commitment at work, we must provide the right atmosphere for that to happen.
We want people who are positive, energetic and passionate about what they are doing, with a clear sense of purpose and pride in their individual contribution to the company's success. This means providing an inspiring and effective organization with opportunities for professional growth in which individual success depends on personal merit and performance.
What you will be doing
Responsible for proactively building the Market for our range of High Performance Doors (High speed doors and Roller shutters, Machine Protection and Clean Room doors) you will develop relationship within end-users in Manufacturing, particularly in our key segments Automotive, Pharma, Food, Industrial facilities.
• Developing and Implementing a sales coverage strategy to grow our sales and market share, you will identify, classify and actively pursue new business opportunities based on customer needs and sales potential of each client;
• Rapidly establish a network of clients, developing relationships, you will actively prospect, qualify, advice, quote and close new sales and you will permanent follow-up open quotations, achieving a high hit-rate between quotations and confirmed orders;
• Permanently representing the company’s to the assigned customers and new prospects, you will communicate with a variety of decision makers, manage relationship at all levels with Technical and Facility Management staff, purchasing responsible, etc, in order to establish the maximum penetration of products and services in the area/customer base;
• Proactively growing sales, you will develop and manage the territory and customer base following the key performance indicators (kpi’s);
• Identifying client needs, presenting solutions, negotiating supplier/vendor contracts - when necessary - and maintain positive relations;
What we are looking for
University graduate with technical qualification and solid technical knowledge, preferably in Electrics/Electronics/Robotic;
• Strong & proved sales experience of technical products and/or services within industrial environment. Minimum three years work experience, preferably in an International company;
• Results oriented, self-driven, fast learner with high technical abilities, independent, highly disciplined that excels in both solo and team selling situations;
• Hands-on mentality with strong focus on sales and results.
• Very strong and proved selling and relationship building skills with impeccable follow-up and high closing performance;
• Good networking within Industrial facilities, preferably in Automotive environment and/or experience in sales of technical products on/or services to industrial environment;
• Fluent in English with very good computer skills;
1 position, based in our office in Bucharest
Contact and application
Please send your CV in English: no later than Dec 15th.
The ASSA ABLOY Group is the global leader in access solutions. The Group operates worldwide withemployees and sales of 8,2 billion euros. The Group has leading positions in areas such as efficient door openings, trusted identities and entrance automation. ASSA ABLOY's innovations enable safe, secure and convenient access to physical and digital places. Every day, we help billions of people experience a more open world.