Elektrobit (EB) is a leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, EB’s software powers over 1 billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for driver assistance. Of course, we owe our success especially to our employees—whom we support above all through an extremely pleasant working atmosphere which has received several awards and many other positive aspects.
Apply today and become part of a successful global player in automotive software development that highly values its employee-oriented company culture with its flat hierarchies, creative working atmosphere, and flexible working hours. We offer you the freedom to work self-reliant and to have a career prospects based on your performance.
- Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations (Inside Sales);
- Supporting the Sales Managers and Technicians executing the EB Sales process;
- Conducting the quoting process and processing customer purchase orders;
- Coordinating the work products within your responsibility area and ensuring quality standards are met, as well as escalating in case deadlines are at risk;
- Part of the bid team that creates all quotes towards the customer;
- Verifying and processing all customer purchase orders;
- Conducting and deploying software deliveries to the customer, or supporting the team with the necessary requirements to assure high customer satisfaction;
- Creating, providing and maintaining data for KPIs to the SO Management and other departments;
- Representing Sales Operations as internal service organization in your EB region;
- Contributing to continuously improve the effectiveness of the EB Sales process;
- Previous experience as an Inside Sales Manager, Sales Specialist, Project Assistance or other comparable experience;
- Ability to communicate inside and outside of the organization in the most adequate way;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in your region specific language English and German;
- Able to achieve excellent results on a timely fashion, taking responsibilities, even when working under pressure;
- Superior organizational skills as well as a target-oriented and pro-active way of thinking and bringing forward new and creative ideas;
- Strong IT affinity and a profound MS Office knowledge;
- High degree of service orientation (customer oriented);
- Excellent communication skills and you are a team player;
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential matters as needed;
- Able to manage changing priorities and work well in a global environment;
- Self-driven and creative in conducting tasks in your responsibility area;
- Ability to detect needs for improvements and propose right measurements out of them.
- Leadership skills;
- Customer & market orientation;
- Strategic & conceptual competence;
- Expertise & interdisciplinary competence;
- International expertise;
- Personality competence.
- Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
- The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
- A motivating and engaging work environment;
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
- Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools;
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life Balance for themselves;
- Flexible work time;
- Premium insurance to medical services;
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
- EB Way of working and Way of life.
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company.
Please apply with your CV in English!