Middle (2-5 years)
Promotes Coficab’s brand and executes sales strategy in line with the company’s business development objectives and market characteristics and trends. Manages and develops effectively local customer’s portfolio.
- Identifies and investigates potential customers & new products, participates closely with R&D teams in the development of business cases for new projects & initiatives and follows up its technical and financial.
- Participates in negotiations on contract terms and conditions, deals with pricing issues and drafts contracts, in coordination with legal department, while ensuring an adequate understanding of customer’s business model and requirements.
- Participates in developing local sales strategy based on regional and global market research to generate business opportunities, prioritizes target markets and executes sales strategic plans by tracking key tendencies of market evolution.
- Establishes customer & product's forecasts, monitors its reliability and ensures updates. Communicates timely established forecasts and coordinates closely with different departments.
- Ensures an efficient customer service operation to respond to customer needs and complaints by providing proactive and effective support to quality and logistics departments in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- University degree in Engineering (Technical or Industrial fields) or Finance.
- 2- 3 years’ experience in Sales, manufacturing environment is desired.
- Technical competencies related to: Commercial contract management, Supply Chain synchronization, Basic finance, Negotiation & decision making, Customer relationship management, Forecasts processes, Analytical and problems solving skills, Project Management, Risk Management, Business communication techniques
- Behavioral competencies: Communication, Building Relationships, Self-Development, Managing Performance, Personal Effectiveness, Business Skills.
- Good PC skills (Word, Excel, Microsoft Project)
- Fluent English
- German, Italian, Spanish Language is highly desired.
Attractive salary, meal tickets, 13th salary, free transportation, meal allowance, the opportunity to develop a career in a multinational environment.
By applying your CV, you agree that your personal data will be processed and saved in our database. The processing and saving of data will be done by SC Coficab Eastern Europe SRL only for the purpose of recruiting and selecting your CV for the actual position and for other future vacant positions within the company. Your personal data is stored for a maximum of 6 months.