Sales representative - Telesales
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Gross salary / month
1000 - 1500
To be a successful Sales Representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
Our goal is to recruit partners for the distribution of our Software product.
- As a Sales Representative, your work focuses on outbound sales strategy. You confidently share our Software Products information with outside prospects. You'll spend a lot of time making phones calls and preparing lists. Lead generation is your main responsibility, moving leads through a sales pipeline.
- You work for a diverse range of people and industries on the US Market.
- Note that the work program is from 2 PM to 10 PM.
- Your main function is to be a driven problem solver, identifying potential partners/clients. Building relationships with prospects will be the central part of your job. You must have impeccable communication skills in english, as well as being focused on lead generation.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or develop market campaigns and strategies to expand the market penetration.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain professional relationships with clients, prospects and referral sources.
- Following-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs;
Excellent command of English (both spoken and written);
Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Hubspot, LinkedIn, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, SimilarWeb, etc.;
Must be a self-starter, with an ability to work autonomously;
Experience and/or strong interest in selling cybersecurity software and services;
Experience in IT Sales / Technical Support is an advantage;
Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication may be advantageous;
Strong communication, interpersonal, teamworking, and customer service skills;
Good time management and analytical skills;