Sales Representative Organic Food
* all languages are compulsory
We all have a special role to play on this planet, we all have unique talents. Do you want to use yours to make the world a better place?
At Smart Organic our purpose is to produce food that people can enjoy and do good to themselves and the environment. As a front-runner in the organic and health food sector with us you can make a real difference in the lives of millions.
Our production facilities and head office are based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Your main responsibility as a Sales Representative at Smart Organic will be to bring together our healthy products and our customers by widening our client portfolio in Romania.
What will your responsibilities be as a Sales Representative?
- Promote our products at retail locations in the region;
- Create and develop beneficial partnerships with clients;
- Know well and present Smart Organic’s products;
- Implement promotional and marketing activities;
- Create sales reports;
- Follow the development of other brands;
- Track and analyze market trends and report back to your manager.
If you have:
- Sales experience – at least 1 year;
- Sales experience in fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) is an advantage;
- English - working level (communication with the head office);
- Excellent computer skills (office package, ERP);
- Valid driving license.
And you are…
- Communicative, active, and self-organized;
- Highly motivated and result-oriented;
- Strongly interested in healthy and active lifestyle;
Why Smart Organic?
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Results oriented bonus scheme;
- Opportunity to work with an international team of people who love what they do;
- Learn a lot about healthy food and nutrition;
- Work for a socially responsible company;
- Enjoy a positive work environment;
- Make a difference in the world...
Smart Organic is a leading European producer of organic food with a focus on organic snacking products.
Our brands Roobar, Bett'r, Kookie Cat and Dragon Superfood are sold in over 60 countries worldwide.
This success is thanks to our team of over 250 employees, who put a lot of passion into their work.
Come join us in a fulfilling career with great impact and meaning.
Apply now and send your CV yo us!