Sales Representative Marketplace
Remote job (the activity is performed from home)
* all languages are compulsory
Grow Faster. Grow Higher.
The Marketplace Team oversees thе integration of new sellers on thе eMAG platform. It basically opens a very complex ecosystem to local and international businesses. The team oversees all relationships with sellers, from contracts and payments to workflow and procedures, to ensure a great customer experience. With us, you won’t just be gaining experience. You’ll obtain determination, agility and a new perspective that will propel you towards your professional ideal. Your role will be focused on contributing to new business acquisition of new domestic or international sellers who can bring their competitive range of products, pricing and availability to thе eMAG Marketplace.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or related careers;
- Proven experience as sales or telesales representative;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with thе ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts in a simple manner;
- Good understanding of online shopping industry;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Self-motivated, results driven, and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets.
What will you do in our team?
- Identifying, hunting, specifically phone/email-based prospecting and recruiting of new domestic and international sellers;
- Effectively prioritize and manage a pipeline of leads to consistently meet/exceed quarterly targets;
- Work closely with new sellers, educating them about eMAG’s high standards of delivery and customer experience;
- Learn and understand the specificities of your categories to spot popular brands, trends, seasonal items and competitive pricing to best tailor your pitch and advice to sellers;
- Provide crucial guidance to sellers in marketing and listing optimization, search engine optimization, inventory management, shipping and fulfilment strategy, risk management, and other strategic and operational needs to insure operational excellence;
- Work with sellers as an account manager – helping them to launch and grow their business on eMAG Marketplace.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary;
- A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
- A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
- Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
- The Bookster library.