Job title: Sales Representative - Bucharest
Alternative job title:
Job tags: sales manager, supply chain, logistics, business development, logistics services, sales
Job location: Bucarest, RO
Experience requirements: Mid-career
Workfield requirements: Sales Management
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: Distribution, Transport & Logistics
Locations: Romania - Bucuresti-Ilfov
Location: Bucharest and surrounding area
Keen on joining the global revolution for a greener, sustainable future?
Join our team as a Sales Representative where you will be at the forefront in offering unique and sustainable supply chain solutions to our new customers, mainly in the FMCG area.
Your responsibilities include:
- Acquire new clients for our pallet rental programs to deliver sales growth and increasing customer satisfaction
- Strategically identify new opportunities with new and existing customers while developing a sales plan to achieve annual targets
- Work together with international teams to identify trends and develop commercial proposals in line with CHEP policy
- Join teams on projects to further expand our brand and market share while implementing innovative solutions
- Annual bonus depending on personal & company performance
- Option to purchase shares within the Brambles Group
- Professional and self-development programs
- 3 Working Days annually to use for social projects
- Company vehicle
Does this sound like you? Apply today
and join our team!
- Good understanding of logistic and supply chain processes
- Strong sales experience, selling solutions into the FMCG, Retail or manufacturing industries
- Fluent skills in Romanian and English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in selling services in B2B, preferably supply chain or project related (hunter profile)
- Driving license
Brambles companies, including CHEP, help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 330 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more thanpeople and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit .