Completed university education in Technical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial Engineering or Business
Desired 2 years experience in construction industry sales
Good command of English language
Solid problem solving and proven negotiating skills, high sense of urgency, strong communication and interpersonal skills
Customer oriented behavior.
Mobility is the goal
The Sales Representative is responsible for overall process from offer till handover to customer. He/she works closely with the supervisor for installation. Makes first customer contacts, contracts New Installations, manages the transaction and progress of documentation in line with the commercial policy of the Company.
• Visits offices of Architects and Builders to learn their plans to stay informed regarding potential opportunities for Schindler and market prospect
• Completes sales of new Schindler facilities in line with the business plan and internal procedures
• Supervises the offer process
• Records all relevant account and contract details into the appropriate systems and complete the necessary documentation
• Ensures the management of collections of all the new sales
• Ensures the collection of work data relevant to new contracted facilities
• Manages customer claims
• Maintains the necessary level of competitor information.