Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
What will you do as part of the Sales Team?
- Develop and present a Sales Plan for a new product (Software as a Service) in collaboration with the Sales Manager
- Monitoring competitor pricing as well as helping to define ongoing product pricing
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and on-site visits.
- Identify a need and establish whether/why our product is a viable solution; explain how our products could provide value and share information about pricing and availability
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Develop professional, loyal and friendly relationships with all potential clients and follow up regularly to identify needs, provide information and facilitate communication
- Document all sales activities in our CRM and provide regular reports to management
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
What is the ideal candidate we have in mind?
- University studies (Technical preferred)
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Strong Technical Background – for a better understanding of the product features and customer needs
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Familiar with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
What your abilities should be?
- Excellent English (both speaking and writing)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Proactivity and willingness to learn
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Ability to travel to customers when face to face meetings are required.