SALES OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The Role - Sales Operations Specialist - BARCELONA OR MADRID
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for all document handling related to vehicle purchases in market. This role is expected to work cross-functionally with regional sales and delivery teams to ensure a timely, efficient and smooth transaction for all customer deliveries in the relevant territory.
• Manage all aspects of the registration process for a designated country or region to ensure that vehicles are registered in a timely manner.
• Responsible to register every marketing, press, service loaner, and customer vehicle in a designated country or region, as well as arranging the insurance for Company's own fleet.
• Handling all country specific homologation tasks when new type approvals or products are released.
• Responsible for being an expert on all vehicle registration, homologation, and vehicle law topics in a designated country.
• Act as subject matter expert on all requirements for leasing and financing contracts, in order to ensure a quick receipt of funds, following delivery.
• Coordinate with sales, delivery and order admin to process pre-delivery and delivery documents completely and accurately.
• Regularly update the CRM system to ensure accurate and timely delivery information is available to management.
• Export/Import of second hand vehicles across Europe.
• Establish car registrations processes for new markets.
• Assist in handling important documents related to trade-ins and supporting the remarketing department.
• Conduct all business dealings in a way that creates a superior ownership experience.
• Develop and implement local best practices for vehicle delivery planning and execution together with the Delivery and Regional Delivery Managers.
• Assist with special projects as needed.
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
• Ability to multitask effectively and get a lot done in a high quality manner.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to work well with others in a team.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Willingness to work on a flexible schedule, according to activity volume.
• Ability to work across multiple systems.
• Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
• Administrative and customer-facing experience preferred.
• Fluency in ENGLISH and SPANISH.