The position is on determined period of 12 months.
The Sales Analyst open position is by definition a support position for the sales team and for order to cash team. The person should take care of and prepare for the sales team all the required data.
Based on the country sales structure the Sales Analyst is responsible for providing valuable analyses on the dispute process.
As a Sales Operations Analyst involve in dispute process , you will:
- Daily open / investigate disputes based on customer request and responsible for collecting Feedback regard corrective measures from all parties involved
- Close disputes in SAP after the customer makes the payment
- Depending on the client's payment term, send to the Customer Service department the priorities regarding the disputes for which it is necessary to issue the related correction documents
- Perform customer exposure analysis and seek approval to launch new orders
- Release customer orders in SAP
- Allocation of ad-hoc clients for due monitoring and amounts blocked from payment
- Set meeting with KAM for checking if they updated Customer forms, randomly check Customer forms vs official price list
- Price list: is copied in all correspondence to customers
- Price list: responsible for implementing the process and tracker based on KAM input and presents Sharepoint centralized report in AR/TI meetings (based on email confirmation from Customers)
- Price list: check that KAM received price list back from customer system and that KAM validated accuracy; centralize feedbacks from KAM according to deadlines
- Promo: ensure that all KAM's implement the Accelerate discounts according to timelines: centralize status of Accelerate discounts from KAM, random check for some customers if needed
- Promo: check together with Sales & Controlling (which is reported in TI meeting), performs additional checks vs Promo Plan
- Promo: ensure that all KAM's attend for Trainings for Sales sessions & Accelerate Training Manual - lead by Controlling
- PPG: for disputes generated by PPG errors, perform a deep dive together with sales Analyst and Master Data for RC and corrective actions
- Reason codes: investigate for each dispute RC and corrective measures with involved Dept, present results as special Section in AR meeting
- Log: acknowledge monthly regular checks on process and RB / FM records
- Log claims: overview the flow for not founded claims (documentation) and send back RB response to Customer in case Claim needs to be closed in Cust system/offers additional proof (. camera recordings/ warehouse statement)
- Log free goods for Convenience Channel: ensures that all CS & Log's attend for Trainings for managing cut deliveries by FM for TAN and TANN free products in CC
- Log Returns in whs: attend Logistics weekly meetings and pushes for RC resolution and corrective actions (. wrong PCB listed at customers, . shelf life issues)
- EDI pricing: acknowledge EDI implementation together with CS & Logistics Manager (who presents updates in AR meeting)
Day to Day Activities
• Dispute process management (opening, investigation, closing, reporting)
• Offer support in order release process
• Reports and analyses on sell in / sell out
• Management and reports from the promotional application
- Coordinates Disputes Management process improvement with all involved stakeholders in order to decrease disputes number on the long term
Education and Experience
• Minimum 1 years FMCG experience in Sales/ ideally previous experience in Accounts Receivable management and/or exposure to Disputes management process
• Educated to minimum bachelors degree level ideally in a business related subject - from a recognized University
• proficiency in Excel
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.