Our Sales Operations is responsible for executing inside sales for existing customers, support sales activities of sales representatives and account managers (esp. in offers preparation) and owns the CRM system from sales processes perspective.
- Prepares customer individual offers, contracts, price calculations in close alignment with sales representatives and account managers
- Interfaces efficiently with relevant other departments (esp. sales, marketing, product management, contract management/business operations, legal, finance, pre-sales)
- Keeps prospects and customer records up to date as well as manages pipeline in the CRM system
- Supports sales activities in B2B environment for example via research for sales campaigns or new market entries
- Supports in the optimization of sales processes and sales organization
- Maintains up to date data in the CRM for operational transparency and forecasting reasons
- Interest in banking and IT industry
- English and German advanced
- Good skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
- 1-2 years of professional experience in client service area
- Customer-oriented with strong communication skills
- Engaged and proactive team player
- Ability to prioritize, work both independently and within a team and able to seek guidance when necessary
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more thanpeople and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since, with more than 550 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page