Account Manager Shipbuilding & Offshore
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering and business savvy
- Minimum 3 years of experience sales/purchasing within energy or industry sector, preferably in marine or shipyard industry, onshore and offshore segment
- Technical mindset and understanding of dynamics in industrial business
- Strong analytical skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment, courage and competitive drive
- A thirst to learn and challenge yourself
- Ability to work with a multi-level approach and to communicate effectively with all organizational levels
- Flexibility to travel, Advanced in English and computer skills.
As part of your interview process, we’ll take you on a day-in-the-life "field ride" to give you a feel for the job and the caliber of our people.
What does the role involve?
As an Account manager, you’ll be responsible for delivering sales and profit results from the E&I accounts and key accounts portfolio through effective planning and disciplined sales execution. You will be responsible for developing multi-level contacts within offices, technical departments and marine segment jobsites, and negotiating commercial agreements for the selected accounts. You’d actively promote Hilti products, services and software, and develop specific value propositions for these customers. Effective communication to the sales teams, the key accounts team and other relevant members of the wider Hilti team (. departments at the head office, account personnel, engineering, specialist teams) is part of your daily duties.
We fill 80% of our management positions with our own internal candidates. It’s testament to how much we value and develop our people.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including your own van full of tools and one-to-one coaching. You’ll enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as you’ll manage your own diary while being part of a friendly team.
We’ll give you lots of responsibility, including your own portfolio of customers, and these might be trades experts, project managers or company leaders. From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
Day to day, you’ll report to your Area Sales Manager E&I, who will also be there to help you manage your career.