Got a head full of ideas?
We are currently seeking a bright and dedicated Junior Sales to deliver new business and upsell revenue from the international sports betting industry.
You would refer directly to the Sportsbook Commercial Director and be involved in both sales and commercial strategy development. You’ll also work with the EveryMatrix global sales team.
- Identify new opportunities within the online gambling market to introduce OddsMatrix sports data feeds product and services;
- Liaise with other departments such as account management, product development, delivery, legal, support and finance to facilitate the business process;
- Maintain and keep all current pricing and commercials for production of agreements and offers;
- Provide reports to record activity and forecasts;
- Negotiate offers and contracts directly with potential new and existing operators;
- Suggest and improve go to market strategy for the target markets;
- Attend all relevant expos, conferences & networking events where deemed necessary and keep up to date with all industry publications;
- Keep abreast of all industry, compliance and regulatory developments in the target area;
- Work with EveryMatrix marketing team for optimized product presentation.
- 1-2 years of experience in the sports betting industry (whether from solution provider or operator), preferably on a sales position;
- Excellent written and spoken Russian;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Trading knowledge would represent a huge plus;
- Other languages are considered a plus.
- Intelligent, organized, self-motivated & results driven whilst able to use own initiative;
- Analytical thinking & detail oriented person with excellent data analysis and reporting skills coupled with being a team player;
- Willingness to travel internationally (sometimes at short notice);
- Proven experience in negotiation of strategic contracts and building key partnerships.
Perks and benefits:
Headquarters in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square
Private Medical Subscription
Daily Catered Lunch
Our own in-house gym, health & well-being programs
Bookster subscription & Books corner (online and offline)
Fun corner: pool, ping pong table, PS4, lots of board games
Internal & external training
Team Activities, Friday Bars, Summer Party & Christmas Party (we like to ‘Work hard, party harder’)
Extra vacation days with every year inside the company