Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
We are looking for a experienced Sales Manager to recruit and lead a team of sales agents to increase the company revenue by approaching the company clients who have registered and never completed a purchase or attempted a failed purchase or even clients that have purchase and suggest they complete their purchase or purchase more (UP SALE).
The company clients are located around the globe in more then 100 countries and different languages.
The initial team should be built based on their supported languages and later increase the department size by hiring additional agents to address more countries/languages.
As part of the job description you will need to create the logic, sales scripts, upsales, commission structure from scratch.
As a Manger for Sales Team you will:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Setting & Reaching the sales targets and goals set for your team
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers
- Training sales staff
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Establish relationships with customers via phone or email
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Previous experience as sales representative – 3 years minimum
- Excellent use of English language
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Competitive salary based in commission plus base salary
- Meal tickets
- Private medical insurance
- Opportunity for a rapid career development
- Working closely with a highly motivated team
- Friendly work atmosphere