Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced, Romanian - advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
We are looking for a smart, motivated and self-taught person to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a passionate companies researcher, customer obsessed with strong English and presentation skills.
- Expands the business by identifying business prospects and evaluating their position in the industry;
- Performs domestic and international market and industry research and analyses business potential;
- Maintains and updates the business leads database;
- Organises sales calls/visits;
- Develops sales presentations;
- Translates sales material from Romanian to English or vice versa.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 2+ years’ experience in sales or related field;
- BS degree in Marketing, Psychology or Research;
- Very good computer and technical skills (Microsoft Office);
- Strong analytical and critical thinking;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Open–minded with positive attitude;
- Results driven and self-motivated;
- Organized and able to work independently, and in team as well.
Advanced in English.
- Competitive and attractive package;
- Opportunity to develop professionally and work in a young and enthusiastic team that spans across geographies;
- Join an innovative, fast growing company.
Buyer Brain is a consumer and customer insights company that uses cutting edge neuroscience to delve deep into customers emotions and deliver consumer insights.
With a team that collectively has over 7 decades of experience across neuroscience, customer insights, communication, marketing, psychology, technology and strategy, Buyer Brain has the knowledge, tools and methodologies to translate neuro and biometric findings into not just relevant business insights, but also into customer engagement strategies.