Sales Development Representative - DACH region
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
The Sales Development Representative will uncover and nurture opportunities, coordinate activities with sales leadership, and produce requisite deliverables to help close deals.
Work with Sales Directors to establish prospective account qualification standards and develop a strategy to manage pipeline activity.
- Research, qualify and develop leads passed on from the business development team and Marketing Team. This involves verifying the account/lead information (past & present), efficiently updating the required fields in the CRM and also ensuring identification and elimination of duplicity (if any)
- Cold call into target focus accounts to identify opportunities and develop relationships at various levels and across multiple departments
- Add relevant contacts and complete relevant conversations to manage account coverage.
- Schedule Discovery Calls for the Sales Directors to create pipeline in the territory.
- Build an understanding of the organizational structure of assigned target accounts and expand the list of contacts across multiple departments
- Review all prospect deliverables for quality and content, ensuring that prospects see only the best and most accurate information
- Work closely with Sales Directors to build comprehensive knowledge of Optymyze’s professional services in order to educate executives, technical analyst, business users and other decision makers in various industries
- Work closely with the prospects to understand the unique buying process in their organization and develop a customized a strategy to win their business
- Create and maintain a competitive advantage by influencing the prospect’s selection and evaluation criteria
- Support marketing efforts and gain prospect support for press releases, references, case studies, etc.
- 2-4 years of inside sales experience working within a specific industry.
- Previous exposure to large accounts.
- Approx. 1 + year experience in nurturing sales/lead pipeline.
- Strong communication skills in English and German (verbal & written).
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management both internally and externally.
- Strong customer relationship building skills.
We will take into consideration the applications made via our career site: