Sales Development Representative
Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
Romanian - Native
, English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
How will your day look like?
As a Sales Development Representative you are responsible for getting in touch with prospective customers to present, promote and sell our products and services. You will have to establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships. Customer engagement is usually done via phone or e-mail.
You will have to analyze market potential, track sales and provide accurate status reports.
Your contribution in the following areas is expected:
- marketing materials (request supporting documents / improvements to existing ones that can optimize / facilitate the sales process based on customer analysis / feedback)
- provide recommendations and improvements regarding the quality of leads
- provide recommendations and contribute to the improvement of the sales scripts
The career development path includes the positions of Head of Sales and Vice President of Sales.
What we expect from you?
Proven experience in sales or business development in related services and products (software development services / IT Consulting / Software products, especially SaaS)
- Advanced communication skills in English
- Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Persistent and positive
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
What do we offer?
- Competitive income composed from a base salary and monthly bonuses based on the achievement of commonly agreed sales targets.
- For subscription-based products (SaaS) you will receive a commission not only at the time of the purchase but for the entire customer life-cycle resulting in uncapped monthly or yearly recurring revenues
- For one time purchases you will receive a fixed commission agreed beforehand for each product and/or service.
- End of year profit sharing based on KPIs
- Training and development opportunities