Sales Back-Office Support
Responded to 90% of applications in the past 30 days, typically in 3 days
No experience, Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
English - Medium
Back-office support is responsible for the accuracy of the information from Sales Forecast of all necessary sales operations to market the products and the services provided by the company, also to improve where necessary the projects execution and collaboration with it’s main account and not only.
KAM cooperate and have a close relationship with the entire personnel of the other departments of the company, in all fields of his/her competence and it should also closely work and collaborate with the management of the company to the end of settling the sales strategies.
Concerning the documentation
- Identifying and understand the current and future needs of the customers and collecting market data (competition, economic situation)
- Monitoring the proper execution of the orders received and the efficient performance of contracts
- Post-sales problem-solving, settling the disputes, the complaints in close cooperation with the internal services
- Supervising the compliance with the contractual commitments
- Technical tasks:
- Establishing tenders and RFQ/RFI
- Comprehends the key products, processes and systems of the organization and their workflow, injection, painting, chrome plating and assembly and familiar with the entire product range.
- Understanding and explaining in detail each process and requested material s needed for project development.
- Continuously develop and improve technical knowledge of injection, painting, chrome plating and assembly
- Aware of product updates and new applications for the existing technologies/ systems/ processes
- Finding technical solutions to the issues raised by the clients, by means of the internal services
- Teamwork together with project management department, research and development department, technical specialists
- Financial expertise
- Understand the basics of finance, explain the financial benefits of your product(CAPEX,OPEX, ROI, COGS, budget preparation,SGA, TCO, amortization)
- Prospection / marketing:
- Presentation of the new products, manufacturing processes, know-how, technologies, developed by the company
- Communication / Information processing:
- Communication of all elements related to tenders and orders to the services involved, 2D, 3D, milestones, project details.
- Participation in the business meetings and evaluate value add of its presence
- Taking note of and using the information (status of orders, monthly trade statistics, report on the unpaid orders)
- Participation in the drafting of the trading forecasts
- Advance Microsoft knowledge: Outlook, Excel: Tables, charts, if functions, sum, vlookup, pivots, Powepoint Prezi(any alternative) presentation.
- Basic knowledge of the interpretation of technical drawings, VORAN
- Holds the appropriate qualifications (education, certification, appointment, training)
- Has the professional experience necessary to fulfil his/her duties
- Basic understanding IATF 16949 Quality management systems, accounting, logistic flow( packaging, INCOTERMS…)
- Very good level of English