Sales Associate for Romania in Poland
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced, Romanian - advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
Gross salary / month
1000 - 1200
Based in Warsaw, Poland
Are you quick on your feet and hungry for success? Do you want to write a beautiful personal success story and to kick-start your international career in a role that can develop into something big? If so, read on!
EF is a global company operating in the education and language training space. We send hundreds thousands of students every year for a language immersion to our 54 is a part or our global this role, you will focusneveloping EF’s presence and drivingalesnd service our Romanian is a veryands-on position, and we are lookingoralented people that couldake full ownership of this market and develop exponentially.
A perfect candidate would excel in several areas
- Familiar with B2C sales techniques,xperience with CRM systems, telesales, chats, social media communicationgrowing sales is a #1 priority)
- Knows how to talk to people, how to identify their needs and best address them
- Constantly looking for improvementsnd innovationn the sales and customer service process
- High attention to sure that we deliver the highest quality product at all times.
- Very client facing, ability to communicate effectively is essential
- Customer focused, always delivering the best experience
- Very hands on and self-starter with entrepreneurial aptitude
- Excellent prioritization skills;apable of handlingariety ofssues of different natures in the same time.
- High problem solving skills;bility to identify problems before they occur and when they do, be able to quickly address them.
- Has good understanding of the local market, follows business trends in the sector
- Capable of identifying new business opportunities quickly and able to capitalize on them
- Willing to travel to Romania at least once a month to develop local partnerships with schools and universities. Meet with potential clients and develop our brand ambassador network
- Work with local and central teams in developing most adequate marketing approach in the market.
- Is passionate, resilient, resourceful, hungry for salesith excellent people skills
- Is results oriented, thriving in the highly competitive sales environment
- Hasnternational experience, preferably lived abroad and has an international outlook
- Has experiencen working with international teamsn the dynamic sales environment
- Preferably worked in B2C sales before
- Loves languages and travel
- Isluentomanian speakernd speaks excellent English
What we offer
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Friendly international atmosphere in a central location in Warsaw
- Flexible work environment
- Frequent travel to Romania
- High exposure to our international business, ability to build vast professional network
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be suitability checks and Garda Vetting will be conducted prior to confirmation of appointment.