Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Executive (>10 years)
The Brasov branch office of MA Group AG is searching for a dedicated sales associate who will be responsible for the administration and assistance with the administration of our entire e-product portfolio in the institutional market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Account Administration
- Maintaining department database records (CRM) including continuous verification of data. Heavy customer interaction is required;
- Creating new customer accounts and trial accounts;
- Setting up online accounts for customers;
- Add/ Remove IP addresses.
- Licensing Administration
- Processing license agreements;
- Interacting with customers regarding pending and outstanding license agreements.
- Customer Support
- Handling telephone / online inquiries from customers and agents;
- Troubleshooting minor technical problems for online licensed customers.
- Account Manager Support
- Preparation of customer product quotes together with sales managers;
- Assistance in the continued development of the sales workflow;
- Assistance with special projects.
- Invoicing and Payments
- Processing renewals for all electronic products;
- Processing and tracking of payments;
- Follow up on outstanding payments.
- Marketing Materials and Webinar Support
- Maintenance of the partnering brands' marketing materials stock;
- Assistance with various marketing campaigns (email campaigns, and direct mailing campaigns, webinars).
- Assist in setting up conferences and exhibitions for the sales managers.
- Sales Report / Metrics analysis
- Analysing license fees, cancellations, cost per download, cost per search tracking;
- Preparing and developing strategies for the quarters;
- Usage of metrics tracking including COUNTER 5 and other standards;
- Title usage monitoring and cross-title checking for the portfolio optimisation.
- Internal / External Cooperation
- Establish and maintain effective working team relationships with the sales managers, partnering publishers, and with all support departments.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable institution, 2 years of work experience in a similar role, work experience in the publishing environment a plus;
- Excellent communication, written, verbal and organizational skills;
- Confident, able to handle heavy customer interaction;
- Self-motivated – able to work autonomously and manage your day/workload;
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as a general understanding of a CRM system.
- Approachable and enthusiastic;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Result oriented and accountable;
- Critical thinking and analytical skills;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team;
- English language level - confident B2 or higher.
Funnels to elaborate
Prequalification of the Lead
Collaboration with the Publisher