Who are we?
Technogips Pro is a leading Bulgarian company specialized in the production of gypsum plasterboards, dry gypsum mixtures and gypsum plaster. We are one of the fastest growing gypsum producers in Europe with more than 10 years of experience on the market. TechnogipsPro is equipped with the latest available technology for production of gypsum products and certified to the highest international standards. We have established distribution network in more than 24 countries in Europe with more than 200 distribution partners. Our mission is to provide innovative construction solution for safe, healthy and comfortable living environment.
Why to join our team?
Our team is growing and we are looking for a highly-motivated professional who is willing to learn and grow with us. We believe that people make the difference and we value diversity in terms of expertise and ideas. As a member of BS Group of Companies, we have solid traditions on the market and strategic vision for the future. Technogips Pro might be your best choice if you are looking for a dynamic, transparent and professional working environment.
Sales and Technical Representative - Romania applies extensive product, technical and application expertise to promote Technogips Pro products and systems. Establishes strong relationships with architects/engineers/designers and manages this relationships sustainably. In addition, collaborates and works effectively with construction managers, investors (owners), general contractors in order to increase demand and preference for Technogips Pro products and systems. Active communication with our local and international sales teams is vital in order to achieve sustainable results.
· Maximizes Technogips Pro's short and long term growth in sales volumes and industry position
· Proactively develops relationships with architects/engineers/designers, construction companies, investors, developers. Works with these groups to specify our products and systems in projects and maximize our market share in the projects segment.
· Actively tracks projects in their early design stage to specify our systems and generate preference for our products.
· Maintaines and regularly updates a database with a minimum number of projects, where Technogips Pro is or could be specified and shares this information with the field sales team.
· Communicates and collaborates with our local distribution partners to promote their knowldege of our systems and increase the product portfolio that our distributors are stocking and selling in the market.
· Responsible for key marketing activities and campaigns in the region, including, product presentations , training and demonstratios, as well as other activities aiming to increase market awareness and preference for our products and systems.
· Monitors competitor activities and stetegically promotes our solutions. Manage contract terms and conditions, marketing/proposal strategies and proposal development
· Manage business intelligence activities: Analyze market trends, emerging technologies, and competitor activities to identify opportunities for growth
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
· Minimum BA or BSc university diploma in Architecture, Engineering, Economics or related field
· Minimum 2 years of Architectural/Technical Sales experience in building materials or Project Management experience in an architectural company
· High-energy, self-motivated personality and team player. Ability to identify key decision makers and build relationships.
· Strong organizational, time management, and problem solving abilities
· Proficiency in English. Strong written and oral communication skills. Interactive presentation skills. Good customer relationship skills.
· Computer proficiency required in MS Office, Sales management software used to record daily activities and information. Other related computer skills - CAD, REVIT, Sketch Up, Presentation Software, etc are plus.
· Competitive salary
· Company car, phone, and laptop
· Position in a highly motivated team of professionals
· Learning and development opportunities