SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANT - ENGINEERING AREA
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
, Italian - Medium
The asset will handle the identification and development of new business opportunities, both on Romanian market and international (particularly all East Europe, Balkans and Russia). It will follow all different steps aimed to purchase new Customers, including support for development of related analysis activities and technical-economical proposal and potential qualification steps, together with all the others functions involved, always under the guide of Commercial Manager of the area.
- The chosen profile will must have excellent interpersonal skills, organizational, good-looking and it will must support the Commercial Manager during the various visits to the Customers and during the preparation of all necessary documentation for an appropriate Company’s presentation.
- The perfect candidate should have, preferably, degree in Engineering, Economy or Foreign Languages, should have at least one or two years’ experience in technical-commercial area and/or sales among EPC Contractor, engineering company, or industrial components in the areas requested above, better if these are structured and international.
- The English fluent knowledge is essential; a second or third language knowledge (in particular the Italian ones) will be a preferential requirement.
- Personal characteristics as motivation, determination, proactivity, enthusiasm, dynamicity, flexibility and aptitude for teamwork and collaboration, the action lines to achieve the proposed objectives and the fully availability to make travel journeys to Romania and abroad.
- Office programs knowledge (Excel, Word, Power Point, Ms Project ecc) and the residence in Ploiesti or area close to the city are preconditions.
The remuneration will be commensurate to real working experience of the candidate.
The job position will be covered immediately.