Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years), Entry (0-2 years)
English - Advanced
This job is no longer active.
Dear future colleague,
We are a young team of hospitality spirit driven enthusiasts with great plans and high expectations. At this moment we want to find someone willing to take on challenges in a dynamic and very promising career of multi-hotel sales. If this sounds like your type of place to be please note that our ideal candidate would have to be able to show:
- Proven success in a similar role and environment for a minimum of one year
- Ambition, curiosity, proactive customer satisfaction orientation
- Empathy towards your customers and colleagues
- Pride and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Confident telephone etiquette
- Ability to learn and manage the hotels' systems
- Polished personal presentation with tasteful grooming and brave personality
- Process all guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments, and room change/late check-out requests.
- Secure payment and prepayment for all reservations, following the sales procedure.
- Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions for all Source Reservations
- Issue/Verify/adjust billing for guests.
- Communicate to appropriate staff when guests are waiting for an available room.
- Advise guest of messages / Take care of all messages posted on the room
- Check all reservations in advance. Introduce all the reservations received by channel manager in the system. Check and Clear departures/ cancellations in computer system.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track room status and guest concerns.
- File guest paperwork or documentation.
- Operate telephone switchboard station.
- Run and check daily reports, contingency lists, and credit card authorization reports.
- Supply guests with directions and information.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests' satisfaction.
- Arrange transportation/tours for guests/visitors.
- Count and secure credit/cash at beginning and end of shift -> guests’ checks process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, charges, and provide change.
- Notify Manager of any reports of ;nbsp;
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of employees.
- Comply with quality assurance standards -> Stand, sit, move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects in order to assure the design standard & grooming standards.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
As part of our young and enthusiastic team we look forward to explaining in detail the range of opportunities that lie ahead together with the very promising development that our owners have in plan.
What do you think? Is it worth getting to know us?
Are you willing to venture into the future of hospitality business?
Take your best shot at showing us that you are the one we are looking for.
Your presentation is accepted in any form (CV, letter of recommendation, audio, video, etc). Surprise us. We love surprises!