We are looking for a fresh & competitive mind who wants to learn about eCommerce and who will help us build up our business activities.
- Good communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS office and office management - Must have advanced skills in using spreadsheets
- Bachelors Degree is a minimum requirement, preferably in Communication, Sales, Marketing, Business or PR.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Systematically organize and manage digital content (images, videos, copy) for multiple products.
- Update existing product content on both brand and key retailer websites, while adding new products where applicable.
- Coordinate with brand and marketing teams to ensure product content is accurate, correctly nested, and properly distributed.
- Portray a positive image of Knoxed during interactions with all key eCommerce customer contacts, including buyers and department merchandise managers, division merchandise managers, and general merchandise managers.
- Manage online merchandising, advertising, and marketing for our eCommerce sites, eBay, Amazon and other brand pages.
- Working with online sales platforms to make sure products are live and customers are able to purchase items
Please contact us for more information about relocating and living in Oxford.