Middle (2-5 years)
Gross salary / month
500 - 1000
Are you constantly looking for ways to improve yourself? Find the opportunities you seek at AROBS!
Connect to your passions! Do things differently.
We are looking for creative, smart, and passionate people who stand out for their expertise and good communication skills.
We admire people with ambition who constantly challenge their own limits in order to achieve outstanding results.
- University Studies in Economic or Technology (technical studies represent an advantage)
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Sales
- Experience in Sales of Software solutions, Technical or GPS solutions is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, business acumen
- Good organization and planning skills
- Good knowledge of IT&C
- Pro-active, results-driven, adaptable and flexible
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and reach their target
- Availability to frequent travels in designated area
- Driving License: B
- Knowledge of Hungarian, English optional
- Good PC skills ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint, CRM)
- Directly responsible with achieving the objectives
- Promotes and sells the TrackGPS solution, a complete GPS / GPRS solution for monitoring and managing your fleets
- Identifies the market demands in compliance with the solutions and products in the AROBS Transilvania Software portfolio
- Proposes marketing strategies of the TrackGPS solution
- Manages sales processes to AROBS Transilvania Software customers
- Manages the relationship with AROBS Transilvania Software partners
- Collects and conveys information on customers’ demands regarding the development of customized solutions
- Prepares price offers, technical documentation, commercial agreements and monitors their evolution
- Creates presentations and demos for potential customers
- Stays informed in order to have a detailed knowledge of the managed products and their positioning on the market
- Gets actively involved in improving customer satisfaction and meeting their needs with customized solutions
- Develops the client portfolio in their designated area
- Maintains and develops the relations with the current customers
- Prepares periodic activity reports