Sales Administration Coordinator
Senior (5-10 years)
This job is no longer active.
Participate in sales planning, analysis, reporting, production requirements, Sales forecasting and field objectives. Responsible for the complete process of allocation / vehicle release and delivery of vehicles to dealers, including liaison with logistics suppliers and the provision of relevant management reports and recommendations
- Support the strategic planning of the business by providing department specific information and associated analysis.
- Participate in the cooperation and communication with business partners / public authorities and/or dealers.
- Plan departmental activities within the agreed functional strategy and ensure the efficient implementation of the daily business in the area of responsibility.
- Manage projects and initiatives, including the coordination of other resources, to support business unit activity.
- Analyse the authorized dealer sales process and monitor dealer performance.
- Support an appropriate and ambitious strategy and manage its implementation.
- Enhance Mazda sales processes among dealers.
Competencies & Skills
- Previous Sales experience would be an asset
- Experience of 5 years in automotive business, banking or logistics with analytic work and reports.
- Experience in dealing with customers/dealers/different teams.
- Excellent communication skills (mail, phone).
- Proactive & customer-oriented behaviour.
- Fluent in English.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Driving licence