Sales account manager - online and SMB
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
English - Advanced
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
- Ensure the full relationship management for the allocated reseller portfolio
- Be the number one or two in ICT distribution in all countries where we are active.
- Increase our sales revenue and profitability by continuous growth.
- Secure our cost-leadership by constant process optimization.
- Access the largest possible number of customers and achieve their highest-possible satisfaction.
- Offer our business partners greater benefits than comparable competitors with innovative services.
- Be the leading distribution partner of all vendors with which we work.
- Be the most attractive employer, since our employees are the key to our success.
- Always be a reliable, socially oriented, and ecologically responsible company in everything we do.
Goals for the department:
- Establish good partnership with vendors
- Develop market according to focused areas and budgets
- Achieve growth as a result of conscious choices and high quality standards
- Shared responsibility, rooted in the individual's will and attitude to do their best
Purpose for the position:
- Develop good relations with focus vendor, customers and internal sales force
- Maintain knowledge about products and technology as well as business opportunities
- Make visible to the dealer what ALSO can contribute with and the benefits we provide the dealer.
- Sales of the focus vendor´s product and service range
- Advisor for internal Sales force
- Relevant education
- Relevant experience
- Selling, communicative and relations-oriented personality
- Interest and knowledge in technology
- High-potential to adapt, cooperate, analyze and create good solutions
Includes, but is not necessarily limited to the following conditions:
- Cooperation with focus vendor, HP Inc
- Be the customer's main product/technical contact in ALSO
- Make vendor/customer analysis, including profitability
- Establish and maintain business development plan
- Prepare and maintain work plan for the focus area
- Prepare a weekly report for follow-up of customers
- Ensure that ALSO becomes a prioritized partner
- Sell ALSO as a main partner and be able to defend the added value ALSO represents in all product areas
- Give product organization information about any problems or needs
- Help customers to set budgets on the focus product/technical area
- Carry out market activities together with focus vendor
- Follow-up of sales objectives, and sell the focus product and service portfolio
- Ensure that customers are treated correctly - with right prices, follow-up tasks etc.
- Keep knowledge about customers, prices, products and technical info up to date
- Follow-up of budgets / plans with measures regarding possible deviations (weekly or monthly)
- Actively work to achieve the company's goals