Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - Advanced
Number of vacancies
Scope and aim of the post
Processing and documentation of drug safety relevant information.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Collection, plausibility check and documentation of reports about drug risks (adverse drug reactions, pharmaceutical-technical defects) in centralized databases;
- Correspondence regarding the completion of reports about drug risks;
- Electronic / conventional transmission of adverse drug reaction reports to competent authorities and B. Braun Melsungen affiliates as directed;
- Supportive organizational activities in the case of drug safety related measures (such as batch recalls, risk minimization activities);
- Data base queries, compilation of statistics, presentations and reports.
- Degree in Pharmacy;
- Experience in handling data with computerized systems;
- Very good English written and spoken;
- Diligent and well-organized performance;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Act analytically and systematically;
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and think in terms of solutions;
- Willing to travel internationally.