Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
The Safety Management supports the organization:
- Building a strong safety culture that makes us different.
- Ensuring communication and actively participating in the implementation, compliance with the CRH Group's programs and legislation in the field of health and safety.
- Providing a healthy and safe workplace for all our employees, contractors, customers and visitors in our plant.
- Challenging to protect the health, safety and lives of people by zero fatalities and accidents target.
- Creating policies/instructions/procedures for a safer work environment.
This Is What You Would Be Doing At CRH Romania
- Implement best practices (instructions, procedures, experiences) in the field of safety and emergencies.
- Follow the application and observance of the safety and emergency rules;
- Ensure the preparation, training, awareness, motivation in the field safety and emergency situations, for all those integrated in the work system, for the development of the preventive spirit and the change of attitude towards the risks at work;
- Ensure effective and continuous improvement of the organization’s performance;
- Prepare and manage the safety and emergency costs and budget;
- Prepare periodical statistics report, training plan and site audit reports;
- Make analysis of non-conformities, accidents, incidents, near miss and hazardous events reports and support the relantionship with authorities.
- Establish tasks, responsibilities and objectives for the allocated team.
- Suggest solutions, improvements and prevention steps for safety issues;
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions.
This Is What You Will Bring To CRH Romania
- Strong expertise and experience in Safety and Emmergency Situation;
- Deep understanding of legal safety and emergency guidelines;
- Knowlede of engineering and industrial experience;
- Certified Safety Professional training (80h),
- Certified „Technical specialist with responsibilities in the field of Emergency” training (164h)
- Certified postgraduate „risk assessment” training (180 h)
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment;
- Extensive attention to detail to distinguish safety hazards;
- Program design and facilitation
- Change Management and Risk Assessment Management
- Managing Programs / Project Management qualifications is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (English proficiency is compulsory, others would be a plus)
- Problem-solving approach and results oriented
- Excellent follow through
- Integrity, intransigence, honesty
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got a lot more to offer
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week, after the pandemic period
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- Vacation bonus and 26 vacation days
- Easter, Xmas 7 and 8 March voucher;
- Medical and life insurance
- Lunch discount