For one of our clients in retail arena, we are looking for a bright Russian + English Sales Representative for their newly opened office in Bucharest.
The job is an office, full time position for undetermined period.
Salary is 2800 lei net.
Reporting to the Regional manager, the successful candidate will be tasked to support sales by administering the sales information system and provide all other administrative services for the sales and operations of client’s EU entity.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To provide quotations and to process orders for all aspects of fabric, flooring, bespoke drapery, scenic products, tapes and pipe to new and existing customers;
• To provide advice on the entire range of client's products and services;
• To deal with all inbound sales calls and emails to the EU Sales team;
• To work with colleagues to ensure all enquiries are acknowledged and quote requests returned in accordance with internal procedures and within specified timescales;
• To drive sales on all products and services by exercising discretion in terms of pricing, terms and delivery;
• To provide leads to the field sales team and secure appointments with customers on their behalf;
• To maintain and develop existing customer relationships;
• To identify, make contact with and cultivate new customers;
• To promote the cross selling of products and services across the business;
• To provide regular feedback on ways to improve the company, its products, services and procedures;
• To provide support and assistance for sales order processing including operational coordination with other regional offices.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Enthusiasm for maintaining long term relationships with customers;
• Passionate to work within the entertainment industry (events, theatre, live shows, venue fit outs, etc);
• Strong work ethic and exceptional organisational skills;
• Persistence and the ability to see a task through to the end;
• Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn;
• An ability to be calm under pressure;
• A sound understanding of what constitutes great customer service.
• Fluent in Russian & English;
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in a sales administrative role;
• Great knowledge using Microsoft office tools.
We are looking forward to receiving your suitable applications. Thank you.