Bringing people together, exploring and discover together.
We are a start-up, launching a convenient, online marketplace, H2H (human to human), to enhance an inclusive, collaborative, global economy and uplift global authenticity.
For this we seek a young-minded, healthy-life-style oriented developer with an open-minded spirit who feels like a cosmopolitan, who desires to be part of a grand social movement.
You will coordinate with other team members, including UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial.
You will have the opportunity to:
Focus on a single project where contribute with your knowledge to the success of our international movement. See the impact of your work and ideas, receive recognition and be reworded for your effort.
Be part of a culture that empower people to speak, collaborate, enjoy work and life at the same time.
We would like our future colleague to be empowered to:
- Design and build our existing application for the web platform
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions with Postgres SQL
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Developing user-facing applications using
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Develop APIs for our mobile applications
We would also want our colleague to have:
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec,
- Apipie and Rubocop
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of HTTP Protocols
- Good understanding of the SQL query language
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with continuous integration
In exchange you will:
- Be part of a healthy working environment with flexible time
- Have the opportunity to grow, learn and enjoy working
- Have a good salary packages that will increase as the company grows
- Receive bonuses based on performance
- Even have the possibility to become a shareholder