The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
The GA & Reporting Accountant supports delivery of general accounting and reporting services to the respective countries for which his team is accountable for and prepares documents for period close while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional customer service, operational excellence and compliance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities- Perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions (. ledger entries, journal postings) to ensure that accounts are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate.
Process journals and maintain the general ledger while assisting in the preparation and submission of group reports pertaining to the entities managed Escalate complex issues faced and track the resolution process Execute timely monthly, quarterly and annual close processes to ensure data is complete and Perform account reconciliations for the accounts assigned.
To join our team you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Diploma holder who is currently pursuing professional qualificationsyears of experience in general and/or financial accounting
- Microsoft Office knowledge desired and SAP knowledge an asset
- Good communication & Collaboration skills
- Demonstrate high reliability and self-motivation
- Drive accountability and results
- Fluent in English & German , written and spoken.