Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Medium
With a startup spirit andcurious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of RPA Developer ITS - Assistant Manager - English!
The Robotics Process Automation department in Bucharest is looking for a new enthusiastic member!
As a Support Engineer, you will be responsible with ensuring a high quality technical assistance for the Genpact existing internal software products.
The provided services are focused direct assistance; however you may be connected by email, ticket or remote occasionally.
Training will be provided for UiPath.
- Ensure L2 and L3 Level of Support on site for Genpact RPA development in the agreed terms and conditions;
- Meet the SLA requirements and the internal procedural workflow, manage tickets;
- L2 scope: error handling, config file updates, UAT support, documentation update, end of year preparation, license management, change management;
- L3 scope: L2 escalated bugs and errors, control room bug fixing, system version upgrade, security updates;
- Troubleshoot issues that arise in day to day running of robots. Provide timely root cause analysis and solutions as required;
- Supporting Monitoring of Bots in day to day operations and take relevant steps in making bots up and running;
- Ensure Business Continuity;
- Provide audit support when required;
- Respond to alerts, escalations and stakeholder communication;
- Work with different IT groups for support activities of infrastructure and applications;
- Conduct periodic customer satisfaction reviews and meetings;
- Working hours 9 –, occasionally can vary on business needs.
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Medical benefits, insurance, partner discounts, additional vacation days, meal tickets)
- Background in technical support field, software support;
- Hands-on experience of robotic process automation;
- Visual Basic for Applications, , C#, SQL;
- UiPath (certification);
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent (polytechnics, informatics, cybernetics)
- Experience of managing support of IT applications and support team
- Experience with managing SLAs
- Experience with production change control and supporting audits
- Experience in Customer facing roles
- Good communication and customer support skills;
- Ability to handle customer support escalations.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .