* all languages are compulsory
We are seeking a new RPA Software Developer to work with our Digital dream team in order to deliver the best Robotic Process Automation solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
The RPA Automation Program sets out to empower the whole inside Vodafone Networks Operations organisation to develop RPA bots securely, autonomously and on the strategic Central Robotics platform.
We strive to Democratise the process of automation with an idea funnel open to all, to promote a culture of innovation where “everyone can automate”. This role positions you in the centre of the process, enables you to shape how we deliver Robotic Process Automations and places you as a subject matter expert on a technical level and an important contributor in making this program successful.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Design, develop/code, test, deploy and document automation workflows and create reusable components, ensuring quality of the system;
- Responsible for creating the solution design, document and development of the automation solution including change requirements;
- Responsible for the development standards and code review;
- Work with colleagues to implement Robotic Process Automations initiatives by analysing and designing process workflows;
- Assist manager in the construction of Business Cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of Robotic Process Automations solutions throughout the organization;
- Share experience and knowledge and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices;
- Participates in process walkthrough and supports assessment;
- Supervises all application development phases, including all necessary activities for deploying to production.
- Maintains reusable components library, merge similar components to create single reusable interfaces for similar systems.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- UIPath Foundations and Advanced Training completed.
- Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) Certification is considered a plus.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (spoken and written) in English;
- Degree in Engineering / Computer Science and / or relevant professional certificate(s)
- Experience in Robotic Process Automations (RPA) with any commercial solution
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Office package advance level (especially Excel, macros, VBA)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- At least 1 year professional experience in programming or IT;
- Previous telecom process knowledge
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety.
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!