Risk & Fraud Analyst (iGaming industry)
Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
English - advanced
Hiring candidates willing to relocate
For one of our clients, the leading provider of game content in iGaming industry, we are searching for the best Risk & Fraud Analyst (Bucharest located).
- Answering questions about risk and fraud and/or suspicious activity from customer service and other internal departments or approved partners;
- Investigate, classify, and priorities various forms of fraudulent users and betting concerning activities;
- Oppose and avoid high-risk scenarios, specify, and analyze internal control and risk management techniques to defend operation from fraudulent abuse;
- Monitor and analyze players’ betting patterns;
- Identify potential bonus hunters & fraud rings;
- Proactively detect and action fraudulent activity;
- Communicate suspicious and actual fraudulent activities involving players or collusion activities;
- Determine weaknesses and vulnerabilities in the internal procedures and operation;
- Investigate and evaluate the integrity of the equipment and compliance with the procedures used in Live Casino Studio gaming;
- Regularly research information concerning online casino fraud threats;
- Establish risk and fraud avoidance measures.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role; experience in iGaming and/or in sports betting company will be considered an asset;
- Live Casino/Online Live Casino environment and operational principles solid understanding;
- Understanding and experience in monitoring, measuring, and preventing fraud;
- Understanding of mitigations to risks related to iGaming environment;
- Understanding of related legislation and regulations in fraud and risk mitigation;
- Exceptional analytical and investigation skills;
- Outstanding punctuality and exceptional communication skills;
- Efficient judgment and informed decision-making skills;
- Able to work on various shifts, night shift and public holidays;
- Good command of the English language is essential, both spoken and written.
- The opportunity to join the leading company in its field, stable and with great career opportunities;
- Excellent working environment, multicultural organization, and great colleague;
- Attractive salary package (fix salary, incentives for the weekend and night shifts, performance bonuses, and private medical insurance).
If you are interested in finding more about this opportunity please apply and if your application meets the requirements then you will be contacted by a Manpower Consultant in order to provide you guidance for the next steps.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
All applications are treated confidentially.
Contact-person: Andrei BUGA