• Analyze and manage risk issues by identifying, investigating potential threats to the business,
• Monitor customer transactions and escalate high risk activities to senior fraud analysts,
• Handle alerts real-time for early risk & fraud prevention,
• Proactive detection of suspicious activities and possible organized groups of unwanted customers.
Essential Skills Required:
• Experience in Risk & Fraud is a plus,
• Very good knowledge of English language - both written and verbal,
• Very keen to details,
• Able to communicate effectively,
• Can think logically and analytically,
• Amenable to shifting and jumping schedule depending on shift necessity,
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision,
• Good organizational skills needed to manage a high volume of assigned cases.
• 24/7 Coverage.