Technology is a playground for ideas!
Technology _VOIS Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay true to our core values by recruiting people who are passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We are eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
So, here is our proposal for you:
Your day to day:
The Business/Process Improvement Lead may assist with planning and is responsible for the effective delivery of activities that improve the business performance of and within Vodafone, including business process re-engineering and cross-functional project co-ordination. The Business/Process Improvement Lead deliver to the organisation the appropriate methodology, tools and processes to perform in an optimum way. Analysing the performance and trends, through KPI analysis and reporting, whilst conducting various qualitative reviews to provide continuous improvement programmes and deliver demonstrable and quantifiable benefits. Typically reports to the Senior Business/Process Improvement Manager.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Develops, delivers and advises on processes and activities for the delivery of business change/transformation programmes, driving efficiencies and reducing waste across the business;
- Drives the delivery of activities for process redesign/automation, operating model redesign and implementation, strategy deployment, methodology creation and roll out or other such initiatives;
- Embeds tools and techniques for continuous improvement across the wider community as and when required;
- Delivers best business practices within the organisation and builds own awareness of discipline, industry and market trends externally ;
- Builds solid relations and works closely with internal stakeholders (including Business Managers) to proactively identify opportunities for improvement, providing insight, recommendations and closed loop feedback reporting;
- Uses best practice knowledge to support promoting culture change and influence internal partners by training, coaching and sharing best practices in structured problem solving, process improvement, process management and operational routines;
- Advocates the Business/Process Improvement model, acting as the gatekeeper for processes, communications, enablers and methodologies, which interact across functions ensuring any changes are subject to impact assessments and approvals;
- May coach more junior members of the team;
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- System and Process Transformation
- Business Partnering
- Governance Management
- Process and Performance Analytics
- Project and Programme Management
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.