The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
No experience, Entry (0-2 years)
* all languages are compulsory
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or in finance and banking;
- Knowledge of banking regulations (NBR, EBA);
- 1-2 years’ experience in risk area will be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and other applications for data processing;
- Professional proficiency in English;
- Good analytical, attention to detail and synthesis skills .
- Monitors compliance with the risk strategy limits;
- Integrates ICAAP and ILAAP report;
- Regular calculation/integration of internal capital needs (as per ICAAP);
- Estimates internal capital allocation based on budget figures considering regulatory requirements on a multi-year time horizon;
- Monitors capital adequacy and leverage indicators and indicators’ projections considering regulatory requirements;
- Participates in conducting stress test exercises;
- Integration of risks and transversal requirements (Pillar III - transparency, etc);