Toluna is a technology company connecting brands with consumers for digital qualitative and quantitative research. We deliver insights on demand through a full spectrum of end-to-end solutions that map customer journeys, develop new products and much more. Toluna is powered by an innovative platform, best-in-class methodologies and a community panel that is 30+ million members strong.
To complete our team, based in Timisoara and support our growth globally, we are looking for a Global Revenue Controller.
The Revenue Controller`s goal is to run the group monthly revenue closing process, gather and process data from various teams (finance, sales, ops) across the company in order to identify the right amount of revenue to be recognized by entity, product line, project, customer. The Group Revenue Controller will report to the Revenue & PSL Manager.
- Run the group monthly revenue closing process with a strong focus on data accuracy and working closely with Sales, Ops and the rest of Finance team;
- Maintain data integrity on all analytical dimensions (Project, Country, Product Line, Customer);
- Contribute to the monthly reporting to Senior leadership, Commercial and Operational teams;
- Collaborate to other specific / transversal projects to support the global growth of the group.
Required skill set:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Controlling or Audit;
- Graduated with a Finance/Audit/Accounting major;
- Very strong knowledge in Excel;
- Fluent in English (mandatory) - French is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Eager to evolve in a fast-moving international environment;
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines;
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities;
- Proactive, agile & rigorous.
Integrity and respect. We treat our colleagues, clients and partners how we want to be treated.
Success in unity. We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
Smart decisions in action. We implement plans without delay and stay nimble to change on demand.
Make it simple. We simplify complexity, making the complex easy to understand.
Be bold. We welcome big and small ideas that challenge and inspire us to change.
Delight customers. We work tirelessly to exceed expectations, turning satisfaction into delight.
Reward great work. We believe performance is the reason for advancement. Do good work and good things come.
What we offer:
At Toluna you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Professional & personal growth: Training opportunities and career development plan.
Financial package: Competitive salary, performance bonus.
Health: Private medical insurance.
Office comfort & fun: Central building location, relaxing room (X-box, Ping Pong table).
Work-life balance: Working from home policy.
Join our global team. We welcome big thinking and reward great work.