Toluna is a technology company connecting brands with consumers for digital qualitative and quantitative research. We deliver insights on demand through a full spectrum of end-to-end solutions that map customer journeys, develop new products and much more. Toluna is powered by an innovative platform, best-in-class methodologies and a community panel that is 30+ million members strong.
To complete our team, based in Timisoara and support our growth globally, we are looking for a Revenue and PSL Manager.
The Revenue & PSL Manager will lead the Global Revenue Controlling Team (4 resources) in charge of the wing to wing Group monthly revenue closing process, ranging from the ongoing tracking of the advancement of all customer projects to the assessment of the monthly amount of revenue to be recognized. The successful candidate will report to the VP - Global Controlling & Reporting.
- Manage the Customer Projects Advancement Tracking;
- Manage the Group monthly revenue closing process;
- Strong focus on data accuracy and close work with Sales, Ops and the rest of Finance team;
- Maintain data integrity on all analytical dimensions (Project, Country, Product Line, Customer);
- Contribute to the monthly reporting to Senior leadership, Commercial and Operational teams;
- Execute continuous process improvement & further contribute to the improvement of the existing BI (Business Intelligence) & other financial systems;
- Contribute to the improvement of the Projects Advancement Tracking tool;
- Lead other specific / transversal projects to support the global growth of the Group.
Required skill set:
- 10+ years of experience, of which 5 years in a business/corporate finance role within a global environment, with demonstrated success in financial analysis and project management;
- Graduated with a Finance/Audit/Accounting major is preferred as a solid understanding of accounting and finance principles is mandatory;
- Experience in managing a small team;
- Strong business partnering and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to solve complex problems and take accountability;
- Hands-on, very strong knowledge of Excel, and a fit for Information Systems;
- Fluent in English (mandatory) - French is a plus;
- Organized, highly flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions;
- Ability to work well in high pressure situations in order to meet deadlines;
- High energy and ownership of deliverables with dedication and commitment to driving results;
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous simultaneous priorities;
- Proactive, agile & rigorous.
Integrity and respect. We treat our colleagues, clients and partners how we want to be treated.
Success in unity. We deliver results by working as a team with common goals.
Smart decisions in action. We implement plans without delay and stay nimble to change on demand.
Make it simple. We simplify complexity, making the complex easy to understand.
Be bold. We welcome big and small ideas that challenge and inspire us to change.
Delight customers. We work tirelessly to exceed expectations, turning satisfaction into delight.
Reward great work. We believe performance is the reason for advancement. Do good work and good things come.
What we offer:
At Toluna you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Professional & personal growth: Training opportunities and career development plan.
Financial package: Competitive salary, performance bonus.
Health: Private medical insurance.
Office comfort & fun: Central building location, relaxing room (X-box, Ping Pong table).
Work-life balance: Working from home policy.
Join our global team. We welcome big thinking and reward great work.