We look for a Responsible of Maintenance who wants to challenge his/her skills creating the Maintenance Department.
In terms of know-how, professional skills and competencies in mechanics (electronics is an advantage), the position holder will have the following profile :
• Technical studies;
• Experience in industrial machine maintenance;
• Written and spoken English (French language is an advantage);
• User of Microsoft Office - Advanced use of Excel
Role Description :
Direct reports: mechanics, electricians
The new Responsible of Maintenance creates, organizes and coordinates the Maintenance Department to ensure an optimum performance of all the machines, the equipment and the utility installations:
1. Organizes and manages the spare parts warehouse and safety stock :
• Determines a list of spare parts and limit quantities (min and max) of spare parts to keep in stock with the Responsible of Technics;
• Orders the spare parts when needed;
• Organizes the stockroom.
2. Manages and monitors the maintenance operations and the repairs :
• Manages the electricians and mechanics and their training;
• Is responsible for setting the repairs schedule;
• Is responsible for preparing the equipment for the official technical revisions;
• Draws up, monitors or performs and registers the regular revision according to the approved schedule, preventive maintenance works, current and capital repairs for equipment and machines;
• Proposes measures to optimize and lower utility consumption and to ease and improve the maintenance of the machines.
3. Contacts and manages the relations with the companies/contractors for maintenance/repairs and for spare parts and associated consumable supply respectively.
4. Building maintenance
Possibility to travel.
Salary and possible other facilities for this job according to the experience (to discuss during the interview).
To apply, please send a CV in Romanian (or English/French)
Descrierea companiei DPH PARQUET SRL - Topolovatu Mare :
The factory has around 150 employees working to produce the parquet.
Our aim is to improve the production and the quality of the products.