Looking for Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 years)
English - Medium
Number of vacancies
- Planning, managing and controlling the daily activity and job assignment of the employees under her/his responsibility.
- Providing a high level and high quality service for the customers; continuously assessing the customers’ expectations conciliating with the contact persons, keeping professional contact with the representatives of the partners.
- Continuously controlling and documenting the activity of the area under her/his responsibility.
- Revealing and investigating the non-conformities and executing immediate actions in order that the practical performances will correspond with the requirements and regulations of Group and of the customer at all times.
- Preparing the necessary analysis and reports for both the partners and for her/his superior and for the other areas of our organization to provide up-to-date information.
- Making proposals for the improvement of the internal working procedures and our services.
- Technical university or college degree
- 2 years of working experiences in a similar position
- Auto industry or manufacturing industry experience will be appreciated
- Good communication skills in English
- Good computer skills
- Driving license (cat. B.) with driving experience
- Dynamic, strong personality with excellent contact building skills
- Customer orientated, business approach
What we offer:
- Long-term career opportunity at a global market leader organization
- Participation in challenging projects
- Competitive salary with benefits