Request Management Process Owner Support
Senior (5-10 years)
English - advanced
Supports the Process Owner for Request Management and they are accountable together with the Process Owner for the end to end Request Management process to achieve its goals. The target for this resource is to build the necessary knowledge and skill set to become the deputy/stand-in of the Process owner.
The service request management process is responsible for issuing regular updates during the processing of a service request.
- Supports service improvement plans in order to have better service operation throughout the organization.
- Overseeing all the aspects of the process, from the first trigger to the quality of the outputs.
- Ensures that the process runs smoothly and that it will improve in its efficiency and effectiveness over time.
- Document, design, adapt and maintain the process workflow in ADONIS and in Wiki pages.
- Communicate all process changes to the process users and being in constant contact with the users in order to identify issues within the process
- Identifies risks and opportunities with current process and investigates and proposes improvements.
- Handles requests in the central Service Request Fulfillment-Process management mailbox (process changes request, onboarding of other OEs etc.)
- Support Issue handling in DEFECT case for Service Request Fulfillment (SRF)
- Prepare / Join the global Request Management Board meetings
- Service onboarding topics including the creation of materials for OE trainings
- General process (ITIL) and IT knowledge
- Think global
- SNOW knowledge is a plus
- Experience in working in an international environment
- MS Office package knowledge
- Request Management process know-how
- ITIL Process workflows
- Basic IT infrastructure & Application knowledge
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Creative and open mind for changes
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
For any recruitment enquiries, please send us an e-mail at:
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.