We are a Norwegian recruitment and consultancy company, innovative and with global ambitions. We are recruitment engineers specialized within our core markets: Tech, Energy, Construction, and start-ups. We are growing, and need to fuel our organization with extraordinary people. Our vision is to become a leading recruitment and consultancy company within our core markets.
We have built the infrastructure to scale, we are attracting the best in class: partners and employees. We have a unique culture, and a market-leading process built on lean principles. We are crazy enough to believe that we can disrupt the traditional and conventional recruitment business, so that is what we will do. We are looking for a passionate, conscientious, and results-oriented individual to join our team. Someone who can deliver projects up to the highest standard, keep themselves accountable, and navigate an international sourcing market, all from the comfort of their own home. At First Engineers, we play with full hearts and authenticity. Becoming a leading recruitment and consulting company requires vision and determination.
Join our journey!
Strengthen First Engineers position in the tech industry by supporting project teams in top-class deliveries and support the company in the globalization efforts.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Take an active role in projects together with a Recruitment Specialist / Recruitment Consultant
- Distribute the job advertisement in relevant social channels / job boards
- Source the best candidates on the market
- Screen candidates over the phone / video
- Write short screening reports to our clients about the relevant candidates
- Coordinate interviews with candidates and clients
- Build a strong network of local and international candidates
- Manage candidate-portfolio and handle incoming applications
- Handle ongoing tasks on demand
WHAT YOU WILL NEED (Must-haves):
- Experience within Tech Recruitment (0,5+ years) or a good knowledge and genuine interest in the Technical (Software / IT) world
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (C1 / C2)
- BSc / MSc or final years of university
- Conscientiousness and result-orientation
- Located in the timezones between GMT-3 and GMT + 3
- A passion for recruitment and tech
- Networking is in your blood
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with impeccable e-mailing manner
- Conscientiousness, independence, and self-drive
- A high work capacity
- Fully remote position - work wherever you want
- Base salary + very attractive bonuses for signed candidates
- B2B full-time contract (possibility of employment contract in Poland only)
- A unique role within a company in growth
- Steep learning curve and professional development
- Flat organization where your opinion matters
- A high degree of trust and accountability
- Competitive terms and conditions
APPLY AT: www. firstengineers. no OR https:// apply . workable . com / first-engineers / j / 4930E39BBF /
Read more about working at First Engineers on our website www. firstengineers. no
We will hold the first set of interviews in January.
For CVs, please use the application form (all CVs sent to the e-mail will be deleted).