A fantastic opportunity for a middle-weight and talented Web Developer with at least four years' experience in PHP and MySQL environments to secure a position within a digital agency business based in London.
As an innovative company we will provide an energetic PHP Developer with the chance to utilise the very latest technology to continue developing and supporting our world-class customers. We are looking for a highly motivated PHP, MySQL and Ajax/JQuery Developer with a minimum of 4 years' experience and the following capabilities:
- Strong experience of PHP5, MySQL and OOP programming.
- Strong experience of Symphony Framework
- Strong experience of HTML/XML.
- Strong experience with jQuery and Ajax.
- Strong experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Strong experience with any version control server such as Git.
- Proven experience working as a team player in the corporate environment as well as good references.
- Good communication skills are a must.
- Familiarity with LAMP stacks would be beneficial.
- In-house position.
The right candidate will have good programming skills and will be responsible for leading their development and write high quality yet simple code to solve complex problems.
You will be required to work from home , or any remote location at your leisure, the working hours will be Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00. You will receive 20 days of paid holiday per year plus all legally entitled Romanian holidays.
- Ensure key developments are professionally designed and implement multi-media experiences in-line with the business specifications that also comply with the department standards and practices
- Work closely with all members of the Agile team to deliver high-quality code that is tested and delivered across the full the Software Development Life Cycle
- Participate in all Agile planning meetings
- Ensure all code is tested and code reviewed to the highest standards
- Enhance the delivery and quality of the digital proposition products within the client.
- Be a significant contributor to the team-based efforts to create exciting and successful digital products
- Adapt quickly to changing environments, concepts and emerging technologies to assist in the future roadmap of our products and consumer experiences
- Participate in and contribute to the technical vision for the wider development team
- PHPMySQL application development
- RESTful API development and consumption
- Problem solving using code
- After each project is finished we offer rewards in money to the developers who worked hard and made considerable contributions to the project, these are added up at the end of the quarter and paid in a lump sum on the first month of each quarter.
We are perfectionists when it comes to our design, web development, technology and consultancy. We deliver value through dedication and customer focus, ensuring that we are the pylons to your success.