Middle (2-5 years), Senior (5-10 years)
This job can be done remotely
English - Advanced
* all languages are compulsory
Monthly net salary
1400 - 1800
This job is inactive, but you can still send your resume to the company
Our client is an online development (web & mobile) & technical support company. They work for big projects for external clients and for their own products.
If you have experience in PHP/Web Development, if you want to join a young, talented team and work in a nice environment in which you can grow professionally as well as personally, we are looking forward to meeting you.
- You will be a key member of our growing team responsible for developing web applications.
- Write clean, reusable, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases.
- Solve performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Must have: 3+ years of recent production quality PHP product development experience.
- Must have: knowledge of Symfony.
- Nice to know other PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter.
- Refactoring skills.
- Defensive coding skills.
- OOP, Design patterns.
- Experience with back-end development (LAMP stack).
- Experience configuring and tweaking Apache and Nginx servers.
- Experience with integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (. Git, SVN).
- Debugging skills (server problems, external services, any problem related to the app, not necessarily your code).
What We Offer
- Working with new technologies and modern work environment
- Chance of working and learning in a team of senior engineers
- Continuous professional development through trainings
- Flexible work hours and work from home opportunities
- Health insurance
- Meal tickets / lunch vouchers
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities
- Social and team-building activities