The employer is not currently actively recruiting for this position, but you can apply for the ad.
Reliability Functional Test Engineer
Middle (2-5 years)
Reliability Functional Test Engineer - QL TSR
- We simulate the real-life conditions that each automotive component must endure through induced vibrations, extreme climatic conditions, corrosion environments, etc. while observing it’s behavior and performing functional tests.
- Our job is to make sure the tests are performed according to international standards, reported correctly and following well rounded processes and timings.
A Reliability Functional Test Engineer has a key role in our department. If you join us your responsibilities will be:
- Analyze technical customer specifications, reliability specific documents and standards, functional requirements;
- Create of the environmental Qualification Test Specification;
- Design and implement test programs and sequences for Reliability/ Functional related test systems;
- Contribute to debugging and modifying our test equipment and setups;
- Performing the reliability / functional tests and then document results following the laboratory processes;
- Track the ongoing activities and reporting to our customers;
- Present test results and reports to the internal project team / external customer;
- Provide inputs and work together with the internal project team / external customer ensure quality standards are reached for the product in design validation phase.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree in technical field (. Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Automation);
- General experience in HW Engineering/Physics/Mechanics;
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control (. Power Supplies, Signal Generators, Oscilloscopes, LabVIEW based tools);
- Reliability testing methods knowledge is an advantage;
- Good communication and team player skills;
- Previous experience in automotive will be a plus;
- Good English language level.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.